This is the Windows app named Aspose Maven for JetBrains whose latest release can be downloaded as AsposeMavenforIntelliJ-v1.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aspose Maven for JetBrains with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Aspose Maven for JetBrains
Aspose Maven for JetBrains is another JetBrains Plugin released by Aspose pty ltd, for creating the Aspose Maven based projects.
Aspose for JetBrains and Aspose Maven for JetBrains IDE plugins enables Java developers to work with various binary file formats.
This plugin comes with Aspose Maven Project Wizard that creates Aspose Maven based project by selecting API(s) from Aspose Java product lines like Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Words for Java etc. and add those selected Aspose Maven dependencies into new Maven Project pom.xml.
The creating Maven project will always contain the selected APIs latest available version Maven dependencies from Aspose Cloud Maven Repository.
The plugin supports the following formats:
Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX, ...)
Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX, ...)
Microsoft Power Point (PPT, PPTX, ...)
Outlook Emails (MSG, ...)
Microsoft Visio Drawings (VSD)
Microsoft Project Management (MPP)
- This plugin helps you to explore Aspose Java components inside your favorite IDE.
- Aspose Maven Project wizard creates a new project by fetching and referencing Aspose APIs maven dependencies from Aspose Cloud Maven Repository.
- Aspose Maven Project wizard allows you to select APIs from Aspose Java product lines like Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Words for Java.
- Once specific API is selected, its latest maven dependency reference is automatically retrieved from Aspose Cloude Maven Repository and added in pom.xml of the maven project.
- New created maven project is ready to debug/evaluate, all aspose apis maven dependency references are automatically added.
- With this plugin, you never need to check for new releases of Aspose APIs because the created maven project will always contain the selected Aspose APIs latest version maven dependencies.
Information Technology, Developers, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asposemavenforjetbrains/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.