This is the Windows app named AstroMenace to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as astromenace-src-1.3.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AstroMenace to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
AstroMenace to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:AstroMenace is an astonishing hardcore scroll-shooter where brave space warriors may find a great opportunity to hone their combat skills. Gather money during the battle to spend them on turning your spaceship into an ultimate weapon of mass destruction and give hell to swarms of adversaries. Enjoy the wonderfully crafted 3d graphics and high-quality special effects along with a detailed difficulty adjustment and a handy interface of AstroMenace.
- 22 playable ships with unique characteristics.
- 19 unique weapons with the easy drag-and-drop weapon mount mode.
- 15 missions with 100+ unique enemies and 40+ space objects.
- Simulative and arcade ship control mode.
- Flexible difficulty control.
C++, C, GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openastromenace/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.