This is the Windows app named Aubit 4GL whose latest release can be downloaded as aubit4glsrc.1.6.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aubit 4GL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
"Aubit 4GL" is a project to make GPL, OpenSource, Informix-4GL compatible compiler, and continue to extend functionality needed to write most efficient and productive business related, database oriented applications. See "Home Page" link for more.
- Informix 4GL compatible
- PDF report generation
- Interface with web clients
- Graphical User interface
- Can be used with many different database backends
Information Technology, Education, Developers
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based, Qt, Curses/Ncurses
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite, Other network-based DBMS, Microsoft SQL Server, Proprietary file format, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aubit4gl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.