This is the Windows app named Auceanview whose latest release can be downloaded as Auceanview_Build_22.214.171.1242AM.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Auceanview with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Webcams that use .jpg files can be set as the windows desktop background on a timed refresh from 1 second to 3600 seconds or more.
Open the Auceanview.cfg file in notepad and change change the webcam addresses to your liking.
Thankyou to Jos de Jong for the file download subsystem code.
Thankyou to the SystemTray code author of which I have no reference info currently.
Win32 C++ programmed in Code::Blocks. Can be compiled to run on windows 7, 10, even XP or Windows 2000.
Requires the following runtime dlls.
When compiled, make sure Auceanview.exe and the above dlls exist in C:\Auceanview\
Please add and change what you need to add more functionality. It has served me well for many years :)
- Timed refresh of webcam .jpg link.
- Win32 C Code for compiling to older versions of windows.
- Choose from up to 5 different camera links in the .ini file.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/auceanview/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.