This is the Windows app named AutoREALM to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as arhelp1_11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AutoREALM to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
AutoREALM to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:AutoREALM is a free role-playing game mapping program originally made by Andrew Gryc. This program is an excellent mapping program that can design castles, caves, cities, dungeons and more. New developers are more than welcome!
Previously, development were using Delphi language. Some attempts to rewrite it in other languages were done, but currently (since January 2012) there is an attempt or rewrite using those technologies:
_ wxWidgets 2.9 (will be 3.0 when it will be released)
_ pluma framework (a fixed version located on bitbucket)
The design of the actual C++ code-base primarily targets clean source code and high modularity of source code, to allow easy reuse of the code and fast learning for people who might join the effort.
Current development is located on https://bitbucket.org/bmorel/autorealm . Howerver, older repositories are still here in case someone would like to consult them, and to allow easy access to algorithms they might contain.
- plug-in based
- vector-based drawing software
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/autorealm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.