This is the Windows app named Avaya BCMS Real Time Interfaces whose latest release can be downloaded as bcmsSVR-2.0.2.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Avaya BCMS Real Time Interfaces with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Avaya BCMS Real Time Interfaces
The bcmsSVR is similar to clintSVR, it is a gateway program for the access of real time and historical reports from Avaya CM. It retrieves these reports directly from Avaya CM and provides API(s) and other kind of interfaces for application development and integration. The bcmsSVR retrieves BCMS reports at an interval that specified by you, it stores the real time and historical data in database, Splunk and memory which enables multiple programs access via REST query API, OCX and C/C++ DLL interfaces.
- REST query API to get real time and historical reports
- C++ interface header, library and DLL files are provided
- OCX interface for VB or ASP.net programming
- Supports XMPP such as OpenFire
- Supports logging of report data to Splunk
- Supports logging of report data to MSSQL/MySQL database
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bcmssvr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.