This is the Windows app named Avenzoar Digital Pathology Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as avenzoar_12_27_2008.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Avenzoar Digital Pathology Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Avenzoar Digital Pathology Tool
Avenzoar is a one-year exploration of renal cell carcinoma morphology and its related single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPa) as a method of automating diagnosis of cancer by using a computer-aided decision tree controlled by analytical statistics.
- Detects and comes to a computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) for one of 4 types of Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC / Kidney Cancer)
- Allows for cataloging of cases with ancillary SNP data and previously analyzed regions of interest
- Works with libOpenSlide, so it supports a wide variety of digital pathology slide images from many different vendors (Hammamatsu, Aperio, Bacus, Omnyx)
- Provides LOH (loss-of-heterozygosity) metrics by reading SNPa data converted from Affymetrix arrays to CSV files
- Exports images for use in presentations to other clinicians, patients or researchers
- Highlights regions of interest in morphological images
- Provides an open framework for marking scientific images of any type
- Loads JPEG, BMP, PNG and other formats supported by SDL_Image
- Has a nice GUI provided by libAgar
- Tested to work on SuSE, Ubuntu, Win32/64
- Java version built with Processing (Processing.org)
- Native C version
- Commercial licensing available, please contact us.
- Correlated search results by morphology or comprehensive test (works well!)
- Can be used on a web server as a command-line tool that outputs web-ready HTML and result images for presentation over the web
Non-Profit Organizations, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/avenzoar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.