This is the Windows app named AVSEdit Plus whose latest release can be downloaded as AVSEditPlus1.25Setup.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AVSEdit Plus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
AVSEdit Plus is an AviSynth script editor with side by side preview and video encoding GUI for command line encoders:
- edit AviSynth scripts,
- preview script video results,
- buffer slow scripts and preview them in real time,
- enable side-by-side preview for two script video results,
- work with command line encoders using an encoding GUI,
- create an encoding queue.
Visit the AVSEdit Plus official thread to get support and discuss issues:
The code has not been digitally signed yet. This is why Windows might block it from running showing a notification: "Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting" or "The publisher could not be verified". Digital signing takes time and money. Until the product is signed, please click "More info" and then "Run Anyway". I assure You the code is perfectly safe, You may check the source code in the "Files" section.
- AviSynth script editor
- Many AviSynth video previews at the same time
- AviSynth video preview seeking
- Real-time video playback
- Buffering frames into memory, preview slow scripts in real time
- Side by side preview mode (dual preview for two AviSynth scripts)
- Copy selected frame to clipboard
- Zooming in and out
- Video preview cropping
- Video preview copyable properties
- Trim editor for AviSynth clip cutting
- List of standard AviSynth functions
- Editable list of user scripts
- GUI editor for command line encoders
- Editable list of user encoder commands
- Encoding queue
- Language localization: English, Polish
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/avseditplus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.