This is the Windows app named AWS Serverless Application Model whose latest release can be downloaded as SAMv1.42.0Release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AWS Serverless Application Model with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
AWS Serverless Application Model
The AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM) is an open-source framework for building serverless applications. It provides shorthand syntax to express functions, APIs, databases, and event source mappings. With just a few lines per resource, you can define the application you want and model it using YAML. During deployment, SAM transforms and expands the SAM syntax into AWS CloudFormation syntax, enabling you to build serverless applications faster. To get started with building SAM-based applications, use the AWS SAM CLI. SAM CLI provides a Lambda-like execution environment that lets you locally build, test, and debug applications defined by SAM templates or through the AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK). You can also use the SAM CLI to deploy your applications to AWS. SAM and SAM CLI are open-sourced under the Apache 2.0 license. You can contribute new features and enhancements to SAM on GitHub or SAM CLI on GitHub.
- Use SAM to organize related components, share configuration such as memory and timeouts between resources, and deploy all related resources together as a single, versioned entity
- Use SAM CLI to step-through and debug your code
- It provides a Lambda-like execution environment locally and helps you catch issues upfront
- Deploy your infrastructure as config to leverage best practices such as code reviews
- Enable gradual deployments through AWS CodeDeploy and tracing using AWS X-Ray with just a few lines of SAM config
- AWS SAM is an extension of AWS CloudFormation, so you get the reliable deployment capabilities of CloudFormation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aws-sless-app-model.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.