This is the Windows app named AXYZ whose latest release can be downloaded as axyz1.4.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AXYZ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The article explains the design and the characteristics of a new open source content aggregation system. Among the features of the program, stands out a new processing engine of syndication channels, monitoring capability of information recovery in real time, the possibilities of the configuration of aggregator behavior, automatic classification of contents and new models for representation of information from relational interactive maps. On the other hand, the aggregation program, which named AXYZ, is designed to manage thousands of syndication channels of RSS format. Furthermore it also provides statistics that can be used to study the production of any producer subject and the impact of the information that published in other sources. The result that has been obtained in the research, allow to create modules capable of compare the relationship between different news or information from different sources, their degree of influence and their detection by the patterns.
- Settings panel
- Status panel
- General statistics
- Custom feed statistics
- OPML import / export
- Smart import functions
- Importance of feed sources
- Processing priority of feeds
- Three category blocks for feeds
- Massive feed editing
- Classification status of feeds
- Active real time monitoring of parsers
- 5 colaborative parsers for processing big data
- Real time graphical stats of parsers
- Filters editor
- Automatic classification of content
- Boolean filters. AND, OR, NOT, NOISE
- Calculate news impact factor
- Calculate news correlation
- News portrait with share, save and print options
- Real time monitoring news
- Search engine for active contents
- Automap and interactive related news
- Favorite contents
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Auditors
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/axyznews/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.