This is the Windows app named Azure QuickStart Templates whose latest release can be downloaded as AzTemplateToolkit.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Azure QuickStart Templates with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Azure QuickStart Templates
Deploy Azure resources through the Azure Resource Manager with community contributed templates to get more done. Deploy, learn, fork and contribute back. Azure Resource Manager allows you to provision your applications using a declarative template. In a single template, you can deploy multiple services along with their dependencies. You use the same template to repeatedly deploy your application during every stage of the application lifecycle. Azure Resource Manager is the deployment and management service for Azure. It provides a management layer that enables you to create, update, and delete resources in your Azure account. You use management features, like access control, locks, and tags, to secure and organize your resources after deployment. To learn about Azure Resource Manager templates (ARM templates), see the template deployment overview.
- Restructure the samples into sub folders to remove the noise from the root
- Include samples for QuickStarts as well as Azure Applications (managed and unmanaged)
- Provide samples for Azure Policy
- Merging best practices with the Azure marketplace
- Provide static analysis automation of templates
- A searchable template index is maintained at azure.com
Unix Shell, PowerShell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/azure-quickstart-temp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.