This is the Windows app named BaaNex whose latest release can be downloaded as BaaNexVer1.02.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BaaNex with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This Utility Enables BaaN/Infor LN users to create a real Excel file out of BaaN reports (both standard and custom developed. It automates the text to column Process users do and smartly identifies the Header of the Report.
***If you are a Tools Specialist and want to contribute, then you are most welcome.***
This is still in Beta Testing.
Anyone who downloads and uses the program on their own risk, We do not take responsibility on any form of damage or loss occurred on using this program.
*** You can use this script Program to use in your organization, but should not be used in any commercial tools which you gain any form of revenue, unless you obtain a written permission from the author***
- Converts Baan/Infor ERP-LN Native reports in to Excel File (Formatted)
- Simple to Use
- Easy to Install
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/baanex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.