This is the Windows app named Batch XML Modifier whose latest release can be downloaded as BatchXMLModifierFxApp.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Batch XML Modifier with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Batch XML Modifier
Batch XML Modifier (BXM) allows you using a list of commands modify the tags and attributes of all XML files with the identical structure in the specified directory and save results in another selected directory. The program performs the uniform changes for all the tags with the identical name and of the same level. Also, the program performs the uniform changes of the selected attribute of all the tags with the identical name and of the same level.
See wiki for feature list and distribution links.
- Adds/updates/deletes tag/attribute in all files with identical structure in the selected directory
- Copies the value of one attribute to another
- Adds the prefix and suffix to the attribute value
- Replaces the first character of attribute value in capital letters
- Analyzes the contents of input directory and displays message in case of presence in the directory not XML files
- Analyzes the contents of input directory and displays message in case of presence in the directory of XML files with different structure.
- Forms a list of commands for working with tags or attributes and uses it for files in input directory
- Allows the user to remove items from the list of commands before running
- Allows to switch interface: English, Ukrainian or Russian
- Windows and Linux Debian/Ubuntu distributives are available along with jar-file for JRE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/batch-xml-modifier/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.