This is the Windows app named Betwixt whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.6.1-varioussmallimprovements.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Betwixt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Betwixt will help you analyze web traffic outside the browser using familiar Chrome DevTools interface. Download the latest release for your operating system, build your own bundle or run Betwixt from the source code. In order to capture traffic, you'll have to direct it to the proxy created by Betwixt in the background.
- Capture traffic coming from a single terminal use
- Capturing encrypted traffic (HTTPS) requires additional steps
- Analyze traffic system wide
- For macOS, Windows and Ubuntu
- Capture traffic
- Build your own bundle
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/betwixt.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.