This is the Windows app named BinaryCrypt whose latest release can be downloaded as BinaryCrypt-2.0_x86-64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BinaryCrypt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
With BinaryCrypt, you can convert between regular text, binary, hexadecimal, octal decimal and decimal. You can convert only decimal (as of right now) to any base up to base 64. You can also save your converted text to a file or open a converted text file to decrypt the message, and perform basic arithmetic in binary.
The git repo for the C# code is located at: https://github.com/m1r4g3/BinaryCrypt-.Net
- Direct Binary Calculator
- Direct Conversion from Binary to Hexadecimal
- Save your converted text
- open text files to convert
- Convert from Binary, Octal, Decimal, or Hex to regular ascii text and vice versa
- convert decimal to any base up to base 64 and vice-versa
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, .NET/Mono
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/binarycrypt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.