This is the Windows app named Bot Framework SDK whose latest release can be downloaded as BotFrameworkSDK4.14.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bot Framework SDK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Bot Framework SDK
Bot Framework provides the most comprehensive experience for building conversation applications. With the Bot Framework SDK, developers can build bots that converse free-form or with guided interactions including using simple text or rich cards that contain text, images, and action buttons. Developers can model and build sophisticated conversation using their favorite programming languages including C#, JS, Python and Java or using Bot Framework Composer, an open-source, visual authoring canvas for developers and multi-disciplinary teams to design and build conversational experiences with Language Understanding, QnA Maker and sophisticated composition of bot replies (Language Generation). Checkout the Bot Framework ecosystem section to learn more about other tooling and services related to the Bot Framework SDK. The Bot Framework SDK v4 is an open source SDK that enable developers to model and build sophisticated conversation using their favorite programming language.
- There are two ways to connect your bot to a client experience
- Through Azure Bot Service Channel and Bot Framework SDK Adapter
- We track functional issues and features asks for the Bot Framework SDK
- Bot Framework Composer is an integrated development tool for developers and multi-disciplinary teams to build bots and conversational experiences with the Microsoft Bot Framework
- A machine learning-based service to build natural language experiences
- Dispatch tool lets you build language models that allow you to dispatch between disparate components (such as QnA, LUIS and custom code
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bot-framework-sdk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.