This is the Windows app named Boto3 whose latest release can be downloaded as Boto3-0.0.14.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Boto3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Get started quickly using AWS with boto3, the AWS SDK for Python. Boto3 makes it easy to integrate your Python application, library, or script with AWS services including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, and more. Boto3 has two distinct levels of APIs. Client (or "low-level") APIs provide one-to-one mappings to the underlying HTTP API operations. Resource APIs hide explicit network calls but instead provide resource objects and collections to access attributes and perform actions. Boto3's 'client' and 'resource' interfaces have dynamically generated classes driven by JSON models that describe AWS APIs. This allows us to provide very fast updates with strong consistency across all supported services. Boto3 was written from the ground up to provide native support in Python versions 2.7+ and 3.4+.
- Boto3 comes with 'waiters', which automatically poll for pre-defined status changes in AWS resources
- Boto3 comes with many features that are service-specific, such as automatic multi-part transfers for Amazon S3 and simplified query conditions for Amazon DynamoDB
- You can find the latest, most up to date, documentation at our doc site, including a list of services that are supported
- You can run tests in all supported Python versions using tox
- You can also run individual tests with your default Python version
- Allows Python developers to write software that makes use of services like Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/boto3.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.