This is the Windows app named Bulk Crap Uninstaller whose latest release can be downloaded as BCUninstaller_5.1_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bulk Crap Uninstaller with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Bulk Crap Uninstaller
Bulk Crap Uninstaller (in short BCUninstaller or BCU) is a free (as in speech and beer) bulk program uninstaller with advanced automation. It excels at removing large amounts of applications with minimal to no user input, while requiring next to no technical knowledge.
It can detect most applications and games (even portable or not registered), clean up leftovers, force uninstall, automatically uninstall according to premade lists, and much more.
Bulk Crap Uninstaller is licensed under Apache 2.0 open source license, and can be used in both private and commercial settings for free and with no obligations, as long as no conditions of the license are broken.
- Detect, manage and quietly uninstall most applications
- Chocolatey, Oculus, Steam, Windows Store/Feature/Update integration
- Uninstall any number of applications in a single batch
- Uninstall multiple items at once to speed up the process (with collision prevention)
- Minimal to no user input is required during uninstallation
- Quietly uninstall many uninstallers that don’t support silent uninstallation
- Huge amount of data about applications is collected and displayed. User can freely browse, filter and export everything
- Filtering with common presets or based on fully custom rules with Regex support
- Find and remove leftovers after uninstallation
- Console interface can automatically uninstall applications based on conditions with no user input
- Uninstall applications by window, shortcut or directory
- Manually uninstall any application, bypasing it’s uninstaller (Force uninstall)
- ninstall applications even if they don’t have any uninstallers
- Detects applications with damaged or missing uninstallers
- Can handle crashing and hanging uninstallers
- Clean Program Files directories from unused or empty folders
- Application ratings
- Startup manager
- Verification of uninstaller certificates
- Can run user-specified commands before and after uninstalling
- Can run on .Net 4.0 or newer, or, if not available, on .Net 3.5 with reduced functionality (will work on Windows 7 or newer with no updates installed)
- Fully portable, settings are saved to a single file
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bulk-crap-uninstaller/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.