This is the Windows app named C++QED whose latest release can be downloaded as C++QEDv2m9-beta_BoostIntegration.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named C++QED with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
C++QED is an application-programming framework for simulating open quantum dynamics in general. It has demonstrated the ability to simulate full Master equation of up to several thousand, and quantum trajectories of up to several hundred thousand dimensions.
The basic idea is to allow users to build arbitrarily complex interacting quantum systems out of free subsystems and interactions (elements), and simulate their time evolution with a number of available time-evolution drivers.
C++QEDv2 specifies a small grammar to describe composite quantum systems. Apart from providing a number of elements out of the box, there are tools which facilitate the implementation of new elements. These are being added continuously, as the need arises.
The principal concept of the design of C++QEDv2 is that all information available at compile time should be processed as such, with the help of TMP. The framework is very sensitive to performance both in computer resources and coding/design.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cppqed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.