This is the Windows app named C3.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.7.20.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named C3.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
C3 makes it easy to generate D3-based charts by wrapping the code required to construct the entire chart. We don't need to write D3 code any more. C3 gives some classes to each element when generating, so you can define a custom style by the class and it's possible to extend the structure directly by D3. C3 provides a variety of APIs and callbacks to access the state of the chart. By using them, you can update the chart even after it's rendered. C3 enables deeper integration of charts into your application. Because of the dependence on D3, C3 supports only modern browsers D3 supports. For IE9 and IE10, polyfill is required because c3 uses MutationObserver, which is not supported in those versions. However, it's not required if charts always will be binded to the DOM specified by bindto because MutationObserver is not called in that case.
- Comfortable, customizable, and controllable
- Experimental support for y/y2 log scale
- Points in charts can be styled by css
- C3 generates a chart by calling generate() with the argument object
- C3 supports the asynchronous module definition (AMD) API
- There are serveral options to customize the chart
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cthree.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.