This is the Windows app named CacheExplorer whose latest release can be downloaded as CacheExplorer1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CacheExplorer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A program made to explore cache files of programs like Chrome, Opera, Steam, Discord, etc. It auto-detects extensions and it allows you to export any file(s) you selected. The program can display and support all of windows media players supported extenstions, gif, jpg, jpeg, bmp, wmf, png, webm, and if all else fails, you can view the file in plain text.
- Allows you to explore program cache
- Export cache files in their file format
- Auto detects file format of the cache
- Securely delete all cache files in that program
- 3 separate ways of viewing the file, Image, Video and Plain Text
- Filter cache by detected extensions
- Shows loading progress
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cacheexplorer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.