This is the Windows app named CakePHP whose latest release can be downloaded as CakePHP4.2.8released.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CakePHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
CakePHP 4.0.0 is as tasty as other major CakePHP releases but will now require you to use PHP 7.2. With a refreshed application skeleton design, CakePHP 4.0.0 comes with a streamlined API making your development and application faster. While 4.0 contains a number of breaking changes we have prepared an exhaustive migration guide covering all the deprecated and removed features as well as highlighting the shiny new features. CakeDC, the commercial entity behind the CakePHP framework, was established by Larry Masters, the founder of CakePHP. CakeDC offers CakePHP development, consultancy, CakePHP training and code review Services. From startups and social networks, to e-commerce and enterprise level applications, CakeDC provides the highest quality CakePHP development available. Use code generation and scaffolding features to rapidly build prototypes. No complicated XML or YAML files. Just setup your database and you're ready to bake.
- Build quickly
- No configuration
- Friendly license
- Batteries included
- Clean MVC conventions
- Built-in tools for input validation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cakephp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.