This is the Windows app named Canteen Calandreta whose latest release can be downloaded as CanteenCalandretaFullInstall_v3.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Canteen Calandreta with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This software, developed by the Muret's Calandreta allow to manage canteen and nursery registrations of children of a school (for instance, a Calandreta, bilingual school in Occitania in the South of France). The daily order is send by mail with the number of meals with and without pork for children and teachers. Then, it allow to generate monthly bills of families and record payments.
More over, this software allow to manage organization of events (description, dates, registrations, ...).
A translation in Occitan is now available !
Note a part of source code comes from ASTRES project (GPL help-desk software).
Ce logiciel a été développé par la Calandreta de Muret, école associative Occitane (Escòla Calandreta Murèth). Il permet de gérer les inscriptions des enfants à la cantine, à la garderie, d'envoyer les commandes par mail et de suivre la facturation des familles. Il permet également le suivi de l'organisation d'événements festifs via "Coopération".
Education, End Users/Desktop
PHP Pear::DB, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/canteen-calandreta/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.