This is the Windows app named Caprine whose latest release can be downloaded as Caprine-Setup-2.55.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Caprine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Caprine is an unofficial and privacy-focused Facebook Messenger app with many useful features. Caprine is feature complete. However, we welcome contributions for improvements and bug fixes. Dark theme, Vibrant theme, privacy-focused, keyboard shortcuts, menu bar mode, work chat support, code blocks, touch bar support, and custom styles. macOS 10.10+, Linux, and Windows 7+ are supported (64-bit only). For taskbar notification badges to work on Windows 10, you'll need to enable them in Taskbar Settings. Convert your messenger to a dark theme. Ability to toggle last seen/typing indicators. Interface adapts to smaller sizes. In-house notifications to keep you up to date. Caprine is a third-party app and is not affiliated with Facebook. You can toggle dark mode in the View menu or with Command d / Control d.
- Disable autoplay for videos
- Silent auto-updates
- Custom text size
- Emoji style setting
- Custom styles
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/caprine.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.