This is the Windows app named Castle Game Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as castle_game_engine-6.4-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Castle Game Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Castle Game Engine to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Cross-platform 3D and 2D game engine for Object Pascal. Rendering and processing of game assets in X3D, VRML, Collada, Spine and other formats. Many graphic effects including shadows, shaders, mirrors, screen effects. Animation, collision detection, 3D sound. Extensible system of 3D objects, with out-of-the-box levels, items, intelligent creatures and more. Desktop, mobile, web plugin. Also home of view3dscene - our full-featured VRML/X3D browser.
- Many 3D formats supported: X3D, VRML, Collada, MD3, 3DS, more
- 2D games development, with Spine 2D animations support
- Reading and writing of X3D, converting other 3D models to X3D
- Scalable user interface with anchors
- Modern OpenGL / OpenGLES 2.0 renderers using shaders and VBOs
- Shadows using shadow maps and shadow volumes
- Mirrors using cube environment mapping and other methods
- Scene manager, custom viewports
- Creatures (with AI), items, player, inventory working out of the box
- Bump mapping, with steep parallax bump mapping with self-shadowing
- Screen-space effects in GLSL
- Sound and music using OpenAL, for 3D and 2D games
- Portable (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, mobile platforms: Android, iOS, web browser plugin)
- Build tool to easily package games for (e.g. produces ready Android apk from sources)
- Source code in clean ObjectPascal (for FreePascal)
- Includes Lazarus components for RAD development
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), Project is a 3D engine, GTK+
Pascal, Object Pascal, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/castle-engine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.