This is the Windows app named Catalyst whose latest release can be downloaded as Catalyst21.07.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Catalyst with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Catalyst is a PyTorch framework for accelerated Deep Learning research and development. It allows you to write compact but full-featured Deep Learning pipelines with just a few lines of code. With Catalyst you get a full set of features including a training loop with metrics, model checkpointing and more, all without the boilerplate. Catalyst is focused on reproducibility, rapid experimentation, and codebase reuse so you can break the cycle of writing another regular train loop and make something totally new.
Catalyst is compatible with Python 3.6+. PyTorch 1.1+, and has been tested on Ubuntu 16.04/18.04/20.04, macOS 10.15, Windows 10 and Windows Subsystem for Linux. It's part of the PyTorch Ecosystem, as well as the Catalyst Ecosystem which includes Alchemy (experiments logging & visualization) and Reaction (convenient deep learning models serving).
- Universal train/inference loop
- Configuration files for model/data hyperparameters
- All source code and environment variables are saved for reproducibility
- Callbacks – reusable train/inference pipeline parts with easy customization
- Support for training stages
- Deep Learning best practices - SWA, AdamW, Ranger optimizer, OneCycle, and more
- Developments best practices - fp16 support, distributed training, slurm support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/catalyst.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.