This is the Windows app named CGS MedRec whose latest release can be downloaded as CGSMedRec1.6.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CGS MedRec with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
CGS MedRec was developed as a comprehensive platform to centralize all your personal medical data in 1 file. For free and open-source.
Warning: ALWAYS backup your MedRec database file before upgrading!
Upgrading existing installation: Running install will only upgrade CGS MedRec program files and will not affect your CGS MedRec database file. Meaning, it should be safe to use install to upgrade your installation without data loss. Still, as a precaution, always backup your database file before upgrading.
Also check the files section for:
- The "No Administrator Rights" install version.
- Portable ZIP version.
- The source code.
2014-12-13 version 1.6: Check blog for changelog.
Would you like to translate MedRec to your own language? Then check the translation tool in the source code zip file. You can also share the lang. XML file after in the discussion forum!
Are there missing features you would like to see in MedRec? Leave a suggestion in the discussion forum!
- Personal health records organizer.
- Helps to centralize any kind of personal medical information.
- Cooperates with your electronic agenda/calendar.
- Supports encrytion with AxCrypt (optional).
- For your family, pets, entities or groups.
- Keep track of numeric data (e.g. Weight, Glucose, etc.) and correlate to events! Find out what the effect of that fever had on your weight!
- Keep track of the little things: We all experienced it: "What did the doctor last say?", "When did I took that medicine and for how long?"
- No boundaries: CGS MedRec allows you to import and export your data to work with any other service (CSV/XML).
- Supports any kind of file: x-rays, lab-reports, PDF files, anything you need.
- Future ready! No preset data fields. Add, organize and change your data as you see fit!
- Enhanced for touch devices.
- You can also use CGS MedRec as a baby health and development tracker.
- You can also use CGS MedRec to combine, store and analyse the data from your health and sport (wearable) tracker devices!
- Available in English and Dutch! More languages: translator tool is available with the source code.
- Dutch: CGS MedRec is een gratis en open-source persoonlijk gezondheidsdossier softwareprogramma.
- Review: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Home-Education/CGS-MedRec.shtml
- Review: http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/27/windows/freeware-maintain-personal-health-record-cgs-medrec.html
Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cgsmedrec/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.