This is the Windows app named CIDRAM whose latest release can be downloaded as CIDRAMv3.0.0-beta2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CIDRAM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
CIDRAM (Classless Inter-Domain Routing Access Manager) is a PHP script designed to protect websites by blocking requests originating from IP addresses regarded as being sources of undesirable traffic, including (but not limited to) traffic from non-human access endpoints, cloud services, spambots, scrapers, etc. It does this by calculating the possible CIDRs of the IP addresses supplied from inbound requests and then attempting to match these possible CIDRs against its signature files (these signature files contain lists of CIDRs of IP addresses regarded as being sources of undesirable traffic); If matches are found, the requests are blocked.
- Licensed as GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2).
- Easy to install, easy to customise, easy to use.
- Works for any system with PHP+PCRE installed, regardless of OS (PHP+PCRE required).
- Fully configurable based on your needs.
- Ideal solution for websites and forum systems using shared hosting services.
- Does NOT require shell access.
- Does NOT require administrative privileges.
- Good, strong, stable support base.
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers, Testers, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cidram/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.