This is the Windows app named CloudQuery whose latest release can be downloaded as postgresql_darwin_amd64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CloudQuery with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
CloudQuery extracts, transforms and loads your cloud assets into normalized PostgreSQL tables. CloudQuery enables you to assess, audit, and monitor the configurations of your cloud assets. Use standard SQL to find any asset based on any configuration or relation to other assets. Connect CloudQuery standard PostgreSQL database to your favorite BI/Visualization tool such as Grafana, QuickSight, etc. Codify your security & compliance rules with SQL as the query engine. Integrate CloudQuery with your current visualization, monitoring, and alerting such as Grafana. CloudQuery supports the TimescaleDB PostgreSQL extension, giving you full historical snapshots of your cloud asset inventory. Data analysis, security, auditing, and compliance. Leverage SQL to get visibility into your cloud infrastructure and SaaS applications. Build a cloud-asset inventory across any of our supported official or community providers.
- Visualize and monitor
- Data analysis, security, auditing, and compliance
- Leverage SQL to get visibility into your cloud infrastructure and SaaS applications
- Find all public facing AWS load balancers
- AWS CIS 1.5 Ensure IAM password policy requires at least one uppercase letter
- Find dormant access keys by joining your AWS IAM users and Okta directory
- Query across clouds and SaaS apps
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloudquery.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.