This is the Windows app named clunk whose latest release can be downloaded as clunk-1.3.218.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named clunk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The CLUNK C++ library provides support for real-time 3D(binaural) sound generation. It puts virtually no limitations on the developer; people who have experienced working with other solutions (such as SDL_Mixer or Creative OpenAL) will respect this advan
- Simply the best free C++ sound library lol
- HRTF by KEMAR project, low-noise MDC transformation
- Virtually infinite numbers of object and sources attached to them, no more scene management, it's all automated now, the guys who worked with OpenAL will understand
- Sources are always relative to object and have names or ids, no more management again
- Various distance models (the same as in OpenAL)
- SSE optimized FFT/MDCT routines
- Doppler effect
- Fast support, any new features you want :)
- SDL support, but could be built standalone as filter/renderer
- Infinite music tracks, sample ogg streamer included.
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clunk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.