This is the Windows app named ClusterFuzz whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.5.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ClusterFuzz with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ClusterFuzz is a scalable fuzzing infrastructure that finds security and stability issues in software. Google uses ClusterFuzz to fuzz all Google products and as the fuzzing backend for OSS-Fuzz. ClusterFuzz provides many features which help seamlessly integrate fuzzing into a software project's development process. Can run on any size cluster (e.g. OSS-Fuzz instance runs on 100,000 VMs). Fully automatic bug filing, triage and closing for various issue trackers (e.g. Monorail, Jira). Supports multiple coverage guided fuzzing engines (libFuzzer, AFL, AFL++ and Honggfuzz) for optimal results (with ensemble fuzzing and fuzzing strategies). Statistics for analyzing fuzzer performance, and crash rates. Easy to use web interface for management and viewing crashes. Support for various authentication providers using Firebase.
- Highly scalable
- Accurate deduplication of crashes
- Support for blackbox fuzzing
- Testcase minimization
- Regression finding through bisection
- Statistics for analyzing fuzzer performance, and crash rates
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clusterfuzz.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.