This is the Windows app named Codeception whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.1.27.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Codeception with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Codeception collects and shares best practices and solutions for testing PHP web applications. With a flexible set of included modules tests are easy to write, easy to use and easy to maintain. Tests can be executed using Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Cloud Testing services with Selenium WebDriver. Browser can be emulated with HTTP-requests through CURL with PhpBrowser. Codeception provides high-level domain language for tests. Tests are represented as a set of user's actions. Tests can be executed inside a PHP framework. This way web applications can be executed without web servers to run faster and access application internals. Symfony, Laravel, Zend Framework, Yii, Phalcon are supported. Connect to various data sources MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcache to use their data inside tests. Take snapshots to compare data changes with previous runs. Codeception is built on top of PHPUnit and is able to execute its tests.
- Run tests and see what actions were taken and what results were seen
- It provides an absolutely new way of writing acceptance, functional and even unit tests
- For unit testing you can stay on classic PHPUnit tests
- You can also make Codeception an executable and it put it into your $PATH
- Powered by PHPUnit
- Use PHP to write descriptions faster
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/codeception.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.