This is the Windows app named CodeGuru Reviewer CLI Wrapper whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.2.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CodeGuru Reviewer CLI Wrapper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
CodeGuru Reviewer CLI Wrapper
Simple CLI wrapper for CodeGuru reviewer that provides a one-line command to scan a local clone of a repository and receive results. This CLI wraps the AWS CLI commands to communicate with AWS CodeGuru Reviewer. Using CodeGuru Reviewer may generate metering fees in your AWS account. See the CodeGuru Reviewer pricing for details. To run the CLI, we need to have a version of git, Java (e.g., Amazon Corretto) and the AWS Command Line interface installed. Verify that both applications are installed on our machine. We will also need working credentials on our machine to interact with our AWS account. You can always use the CLI with Admin credentials but if you want to have a specific role to use the CLI, your credentials must have the provided permissions. You can provide your own bucket name using the --bucket-name option. Note that, currently, CodeGuru Reviewer only supports bucket names that start with the prefix codeguru-reviewer- out of the box.
- You can analyze a repository by providing the KMS key ID
- Searches for a file named .codeguru-ignore.yml where users can specify criteria based on which recommendations should be suppressed
- Suppressed recommendations will not be returned by the CLI, but still show up in the AWS console
- Only the version field is mandatory in the .codeguru-ignore.yml file
- You can use this CLI to run CodeGuru from inside your CI/CD pipeline
- To build the project, you need Java 8 or later
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/codeguru-rev-cli-wrap.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.