This is the Windows app named Collective Mind Technology whose latest release can be downloaded as cm-1.0.4101-beta-core-minimal.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Collective Mind Technology with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Collective Mind Technology
New version moved to http://github.com/ctuning/ck
Collective Mind framework (cM) is an open-source plugin-based schema-free repository and infrastructure for collaborative, systematic and reproducible research and experimentation. This 3rd version (started in 2006) helps to implement, preserve, share and reproduce the whole experimental setup as connected modules and data.
cM uses crowdsourcing to leverage knowledge and computational resources of multiple users. For example, it includes multi-objective GCC, LLVM and ICC auto-tuning scenarios using shared benchmarks, codelets, data sets, tools, and combined with classification and predictive models. cM includes OpenME interactive interface to open up and expose internals of various third-party tools such as GCC, LLVM, run-time systems, etc. and connect them to cM through dynamic plugins that allows online analysis and tuning of programs and architectures.
Live repo: http://c-mind.org/repo
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, Architects
Web-based, Console/Terminal, Command-line, Plugins
Project is a file-based DBMS (database system), Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/c-mind/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.