This is the Windows app named CompreFace whose latest release can be downloaded as CompreFace_0.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CompreFace with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
CompreFace is a free and open-source face detection and recognition GitHub project. Essentially, it is a docker-based application that can be used as a standalone server or deployed in the cloud. You don’t need prior machine learning skills to set up and use CompreFace.
CompreFace provides REST API for face recognition, face verification, face detection, landmark detection, age, and gender recognition. The solution also features a role management system that allows you to easily control who has access to your Face Recognition Services.
CompreFace is delivered as a docker-compose config and supports different models that work on CPU and GPU. Our solution is based on state-of-the-art methods and libraries like FaceNet and InsightFace.
Official website: https://exadel.com/solutions/compreface/
Github link: https://github.com/exadel-inc/CompreFace
- Face recognition
- Face verification
- Face detection
- Face identification
- Age detection
- Gender detection
- Landmarks detection
Information Technology, Developers, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/compreface/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.