This is the Windows app named Concrete CMS whose latest release can be downloaded as concrete188.8.131.52.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Concrete CMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Concrete CMS (formerly concrete5) is an Open Source Content Management System for teams. You can have the best of both worlds and run a secure website your content contributors will love using with Concrete CMS.
The user experience is built around in-context editing, it’s as easy to use as a word processor.
You'll spend less time training people, and less time having to fix things yourself. As an open source framework you can build complex applications as features like permissions, workflow, file management, calendar, forms, SEO and so much more are built right in. A marketplace of add-ons & themes and active community can help you finish building an amazing product using Concrete CMS.
- Easy to train new users with our word processor like editing approach.
- Powerful backend with extendable users, files, objects and page types.
- Modern PHP practices and popular 3rd party frameworks.
- Full-featured marketplace with free and commercial add-ons
- Used by business, government and individuals for important projects.
- Complex permissions and workflows to power sites with thousands of editors.
- Multi-site features to manage a network of related sites that share content and design.
Advanced End Users, Developers
PacificHost is a leading provider of website development and e-commerce solutions for small to medium-sized enterprises. It employs some of the best staff members in the country to cater to your needs. We focus on providing quality, feature-rich web and reseller hosting services.Dream Host
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/concretecms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.