This is the Windows app named Console Grapher to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ConsoleGrapher_Source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Console Grapher to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Console Grapher to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Direct link to source code: http://sourceforge.net/projects/consolegrapher/files/Source/ConsoleGrapher_Source.zip/download .
Just what you needed: a simple, down-to-earth two dimensional graphing calculator inside the elegance of the Windows console!
This is a program that I wrote as a method for mastering the C# programming language. Though the features are not what you would expect from a program written and sold by a corporation, you may find it an entertaining tool
Also notice that no installation is required, meaning it will not put annoying icons on your desktop and start menu, and you are free to delete it at will.
If you know coding, be sure to check out the source code, which is in the form of a zipped-up Visual Studio solution. If you would like to import some of the functions into your own project, the code is free to be used.
- Unintuitive user interface
- No installer (or uninstaller) needed
- Only 54KB download size, uses 54KB disk space
- Source code available
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/consolegrapher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.