This is the Windows app named Consul whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.10.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Consul with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Automate network configurations, discover services, and enable secure connectivity across any cloud or runtime. Quickly deploy Consul on Kubernetes leveraging Helm. Automatically inject sidecars for Kubernetes resources. Federate multiple clusters into a single service mesh. Deploy service mesh within any runtime or infrastructure - Bare Metal, Virtual Machines, and Kubernetes clusters, across any cloud. Resolve discovered services through integrated DNS. Automate 3rd party load balancers (F5, NGINX, HAProxy). Eliminate manual configuration of network devices. Secure services running in any environment leveraging intention based policies and automatic mTLS encryption between service mesh resources. Consul enables detecting the deployment of new services, changes to existing ones, and provides real time agent health to reduce downtime. Consul offers support for and integrations with many popular DevOps and Networking tools.
- Integrate and extend with Kubernetes
- Service mesh across any runtime
- Dynamic load balancing
- Secure, multi-cloud service networking
- Service discovery with health checking
- Provides a robust ecosystem
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/consul.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.