This is the Windows app named Corona-Warn-App Server whose latest release can be downloaded as Release3.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Corona-Warn-App Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The goal of this project is to develop the official Corona-Warn-App for Germany based on the exposure notification API from Apple and Google. The apps (for both iOS and Android) use Bluetooth technology to exchange anonymous encrypted data with other mobile phones (on which the app is also installed) in the vicinity of an app user's phone. The data is stored locally on each user's device, preventing authorities or other parties from accessing or controlling the data. This repository contains the implementation of the server for encryption keys for the Corona-Warn-App. The Corona-Warn-App is an app that helps trace infection chains of SARS-CoV-2 (which can cause COVID-19) in Germany. The app is based on technologies with a decentralized approach and notifies users if they have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2. Transparency is key to both protecting the app's end-users and encouraging adoption.
- We are constantly reviewing possible further developments as well as incoming development proposals
- We will continue to intensively incorporate the information that we receive via the various channels into our development process
- Download the current version of the app (iOS: 2.22.1 or Android: 2.22.1)
- Collect nearby identifiers
- Communicate test result of user with symptoms (optional)
- Distribute list of keys of SARS-CoV-2 confirmed users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/corona-warn-app-server.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.