This is the Windows app named Corrupt Extractor for Microsoft Office whose latest release can be downloaded as corrupt_office_2007_extractor_delphi_7_source_code.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Corrupt Extractor for Microsoft Office with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Corrupt Extractor for Microsoft Office
Corrupt Office 2007 Extractor will extract the text/data from corrupt docx, xlsx, and pptx files where the respective MS Office files error out and refuse to open. In advanced mode the program can fix the zip structure of "Office Open XML" format files, a step which I now recommend despite our dissuasive blurb which comes up when you start that function.
Advanced mode also allows recovering images and includes is a basic editor for editing the corrupt XML subfiles.
Additionally I recommend trying some of my other programs on Sourceforge which help with corrupt office files using different algorithms than this present program: Savvy DOCX Recovery, S2 Recovery Tools for Word, Corrupt XLSX Salvager, S2 Recovery Tools for Excel and Corrupt PPTX Salvager.
Also take a look at these free corrupt Word repair programs: http://wordcorruptdocchecker.codeplex.com/ and https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2528942 (featuring a Microsoft Mr. Fixit App).
- Extracts text from corrupt Word DOCX and PowerPoint PPTX files
- Extracts data from corrupt Excel spreadsheets
- Recovers images and other media from DOCX, XLSX & PPTX files
- has a ZIP structure repair feature for repairing the zip structure of DOCX, XLSX & PPTX file
- Has a small XML editor for fixing XML sub-files of DOCX, XLSX & PPTX if you are familiar with XML.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crrptoffcxtrctr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.