This is the Windows app named CoSMoSim to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CoSMoS3.1.0+JRE.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CoSMoSim to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
CoSMoSim to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCoSMoSim offers an integrated framework for model development, simulation, & experimentation. Its unified logical, visual, and persistence framework supports specifying families of parallel CA, DEVS, Statecharts, and XML-Schema models (see DEVS-Suite simulator).
- Component-based, modular, hierarchical modeling
- Simulatable and non-simulatable models
- Simulation of Parallel DEVS models developed in DEVS-Suite (DEVSJAVA)
- Cellular Automata models
- Database repository for DEVS, Cellular Automata, and XML models
- Measuring strucutural complexity of models
- DEVS Statecharts
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cosmosim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.