This is the Windows app named Countly whose latest release can be downloaded as countly-community-edition-v20.11.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Countly with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Understand and enhance your customers' journey on your web, mobile or desktop application through Countly. Countly is an innovative, real-time, open source mobile & web analytics platform, with rich push notifications and crash reporting tools. Countly securely processes billions of data points every day from mobile, desktop and web apps to help thousands of companies visualize their data, analyze and use it to grow their business.
Countly is made up of two main parts: the server collecting and analyzing data, and an SDK (mobile, web or desktop) that sends this data. It comes with several great features: a single secure dashboard where you can access all user profiles, notifications, analytics and other tools; a wealth of plugins; and the option to install Countly on premises or securely in the cloud.
Countly is being used by numerous companies the world over, including Apple, AT&T, BMW, SAP, Coca Cola, Sprint and many more.
- Real-time analytics features for mobile, web and desktop
- Comprehensive single dashboard
- User, application and permission management
- Read / write APIs
- Plugin based architecture with numerous plugins
- Interactive push notifications on mobile
- Email reporting
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/countly.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.