This is the Windows app named cpprestsdk whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.10.18.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cpprestsdk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The C++ REST SDK is a Microsoft project for cloud-based client-server communication in native code using a modern asynchronous C++ API design. This project aims to help C++ developers connect to and interact with services. cpprestsdk is in maintenance mode and we do not recommend its use in new projects. We will continue to fix critical bugs and address security issues. Once you have the library, look at our tutorial to use the http_client. It walks through how to setup a project to use the C++ Rest SDK and make a basic Http request. HTTP client/server, JSON, URI, asynchronous streams, WebSockets client, oAuth. A powerful model for composing asynchronous operations based on C++ 11 features. Windows desktop, Windows Store (UWP), Linux, OS X, Unix, iOS, and Android. Support for Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 with debugger visualizers.
- For cloud-based client-server communication in native code
- Available for Windows desktop, Windows Store (UWP), Linux, OS X, Unix, iOS, and Android
- HTTP client/server, JSON, URI, asynchronous streams, WebSockets client, oAuth
- Support for Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 with debugger visualizers
- This project aims to help C++ developers connect to and interact with services
- This project has adopted the Microsoft Open Source Code of Conduct
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cpprestsdk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.