This is the Windows app named Cribrum whose latest release can be downloaded as Cribrum_v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cribrum with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Criubrum is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track media (video, audio, image) editor for Windows.
The interface is in English.Cribrum is a student software developed over the course of three months.
The goal is to easily manipulate videos, images, sound, Windows window on multiple screens.
To use it, you don't need to be an expert in video editing and you do not need to use a lot of hours to understand how the programs works. Cribrum have a simple interface where you can play, pause, or re-start all videos at the same time.
With Cribrum you will impress your boss, your family and yourself by its friendly interface and the possibility to create interactive video in a short time
Cribrum!, an easy way to explain your creativity.
(If you have question / request, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org , it will be a pleasure to answer you)
- Control media like videos, images, sounds, Windows windows.
- Control every screens connected to your computer.
- Edit media. (Duration, start time, stop time)
- Play, pause, re-start an entire session.
- Mute / unmute a timeline
- Save and load a session to continue your work later
- Supported (video): avi, mpg, mkv, wmv, mp4, mov
- Supported (Audio): mp3, flac, wma, waw
- Supported (Image): img, jpg, jpeg, png
- Display on: projector, computer screen, TV. at the same time.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cribrum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.