This is the Windows app named csmake whose latest release can be downloaded as CSMakeExpress.Net40.x184.108.40.206.2.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named csmake with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
To make the native application to support cloud service, csmake will genarate a client stub and the service application, it's similar with the webservice, COBAR, omniORB, SOAP, gsoap etc.
- Simple: Almost does not rely on any third party libraries. Lightweight tool set.
- Transparent: The Programmer do not need to know anything about protocal, just uses the assembly or class like a native assembly or class.The only thing to do is to modify the configuration file, to ensure that the call service deployment location. If you plan to publish your products
- Multi language support Support: C++, Java, C# and other commonly used programming language.
- Multiple OS support Support: Windows, Linux, Unix, Andriod operating system..
- Safety: When you need to hide implementation details of the code, do not bother to encrypt code. You only need to use CSMake to generate client package submitted to the others, providing services through a network link.
- Multi link protocol support: Serial RS232, shared memory, pipeline, TCP/IP network, UDP network, Bluetooth and so on.
C#, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csmake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.