This is the Windows app named CSV Comparator to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CSVComparator.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CSV Comparator to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
CSV Comparator to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCSV Comparator is a tool for comparing files which contain CSV-Data. It was created for performance engineers to be able to have a easy way to compare data from two testruns and be able to automate the comparing process of various files with scripts.
There is a command line tool as well as a user interface.
In case you need to compare .xml-Files you can convert them to .csv-Files with my other project CSV Transformer.
The advantages by using CSV as input and output are the following:
- Many applications allow an export of its data to CSV or Excel(were it could be saved to CSV)
- It is possible to pre- and postprocess the data, e.g removing version numbers before comparing
- It is easy to create CSV data from logfiles and other resources by using unix tools like sed or awk
- CSV can be loaded into other applications, especially Excel, were it can be formatted by macros for analyzing.
- Comparing .csv-Files column-wise
- Compare difference, difference in percentage or as strings
- Reading files with any delimiter, with or without quotes
- Making row identifiers unique before comparing
- Divide/Multiply values before comparing
- Comparing .csv-Files containing sections of data (see top level feature)
- Write result with or without quotes
- sorting the result
- GUI: saving/loading of config files
- GUI: saving of bash scripts
Information Technology, Quality Engineers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csvcomparator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.