This is the Windows app named CSV F-Curve Importer for Blender whose latest release can be downloaded as csv_fcurve_importerv0_7_alpha5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CSV F-Curve Importer for Blender with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
CSV F-Curve Importer for Blender
This is a Python script for Blender 2.5x and it imports a CSV file into Blender and creates f-curves. This project has just started, please wait for a while.
Please go to the page given below for the information of how to start to use this and its details.
- This can import a CSV file and create f-curves. (The .zip file includes some sample .csv files that this can handle.)
- This can import and create multi f-curves in any Data Pathes (loc X, Y, ...) in any Action data at once.
- Not Yet : To import with more detailed settings of f-curves, gains, bias, etc.
- Not Yet : To import automatically without setting in the UI.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csv-fc-importer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.