This is the Windows app named csv2vcf converter whose latest release can be downloaded as csv2vcf_converter.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named csv2vcf converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This software will help you to convert a .csv(Comma-Separated Values) files to .vcf(vCard 2.1) files. For example, you'll find it very helpful for transfering your contacts from old-types cell phones, wich can export it's phonebook to csv only, to newer ones or even smartphones, etc.
The latest version from now on has the ability of language selection. The built in languages are: English, Ukrainian and Russian. Besides, users can even make own translations now and store them into languages.ini file (I would appreciate if users will send me a new language sections for ini file, so I would be able to include them into release.).
- CSV to VCF conversion
- Users can make translations for their own languages
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csv2vcfconverter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.