This is the Windows app named CtoPAStom whose latest release can be downloaded as CtoPAStom.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CtoPAStom with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
I looked for a C to Pascal converter but everything I found was just some simple string replacer.
So I developed this syntax interpreter.
It was born to convert C algorithms included in R language sources to Lazarus. So it converts just functions ad NOT .H files.
It tries to do a ready to compile convertsion.
I put my project here because I hope that someone would continue the development. For me it does everything I need and I will not upgrade this project anymore.
The use is simple, you past in the left area the original code and you take the PASCAL version from the right area.
It is a GPL2 software.
- It translates IF, ELSE, FOR, WHILE, and many other C statements
- It translate Pointers, pre and post operators, operators priority etc.
- It recognizes variable declarations etc.
- It correctly manages formulas into FOR statement
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ctopas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.