This is the Windows app named Ctrlr utilities whose latest release can be downloaded as JKnobMan133-exe.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ctrlr utilities with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
How to run these programs.
Each program needs to be run from within the Ctrlr program itself. Download a copy of 5.3.201 for Windows/Linux or 5.3.198 for MacOS. and load this program into Ctrlr. This can be done from within a DAW too, by loading a panel into the VST version of Ctrlr, which will have been preinstalled into your VST folder.
 Go to :: File » Open Panel
VST or STANDALONE INSTANCE
It is also possible to run these programs as a separate standalone executable or VST .
 Open this program from within the Ctrlr program
 Go to :: Panel » Panel Mode. Change the height of the panel (See below)
 Then go to File -> Export -> Export Restricted Instance.
※ Workaround/Bug Fix :: To build as standalone executable on Windows or export as VST, please add 24 pixels to the panel height before exporting. (otherwise you will find the bottom 24 pixels have been truncated).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ctrlr-utilities/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.